Life insurance is one of those things that Americans put off buying. Most of the time, the reason that people give for not having a comprehensive life insurance policy has to do with the misconception that the cost of life insurance is unaffordable to obtain. However, most people actually overestimate the cost of life insurance and do not realize that there are a wide variety of options available.
Our dedicated team of insurance professionals understands what it means to live in Hawaii, California, Arizona, Washington or Oregon and we are experts on the laws and regulations of the state. At ACW Insurance, we can help you find the right plan to protect you and your loved ones for the right price to protect your wallet.
- your date of birth / smoker or nonsmoker/ amount of insurance desired / desired term of insurance coverage/ preferred
- We can then present you with a spreadsheet of 15 or more A+ rated carriers prices for you to choose from! The physical exam comes after.
- Whole life insurance is coverage that you obtain for the entire duration of your life – it is permanent. This type of policy does have higher premiums, but with the ability to build equity and have cash value. It does provide additional value in the long run.
- Term life insurance is coverage that is designed for a “term” period of your life. The rates will change after specific times expire and as a result, this type of policy will have lower premiums.
- Term and Whole Life combined is an option that has a lifelong base of coverage but is supplemented with specific times that will have term life insurance.